We may collect the following types of personal data:
- Name: We collect your name when you provide it to us through the contact form.
- Email: We collect your email address when you subscribe to our updates via the Mailchimp banner.
- Message: We collect the message content when you submit it through the contact form.
- Phone and Company: We do not collect phone numbers or company names through our website.
Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Responding to inquiries: We use the information you provide through the contact form to respond to your inquiries and provide the requested information.
- Sending updates: If you subscribe to our updates via the Mailchimp banner, we will send you emails to keep you informed about new magazine releases and related updates.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Mailchimp: We use Mailchimp to manage and send email updates to our subscribers. Mailchimp has implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
Please note that the information submitted through the contact form is not stored in a database but is sent directly to our email. We do not share this information with any third parties.
You have the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal data held by us. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any questions about your personal data, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this policy.
We take the security of your personal data seriously and have implemented reasonable security measures to protect it. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
In the event of a data breach that poses a risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you and the relevant authorities in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use the following third-party services:
International Data Transfers
Your personal data may be transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where our third-party service providers are located. We ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- E-pasts: email@example.com
Policy last updated: 16/06/2023